Medical Director – BriteLife Recovery at Hanover
About BriteLife Recovery
BriteLife Recovery was founded in 2015 on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Since our inception, we remain committed to providing individualized care for every person we treat. We have expanded from a small boutique facility to a full-service provider of substance use disorder treatment to serve more people suffering from the disease of addiction. Today, we are expanding our footprint with the addition of BriteLife Recovery Pennsylvania in the tranquil hillsides of Hanover, PA. With small-town charm and majestic scenery, BriteLife Recovery at Hanover is less than a one - hour drive from Lancaster and Hershey and offers clients a unique opportunity to discover a new life through our detox, residential and outpatient programs.
Duties / Responsibilities
- The medical director will oversee all medical services. He/she will also act as a key partner and directly work with our corporate advisory board and project leadership for recruitment and retention of medical staff.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and supervises all medical staff functions. Conducts performance appraisals for assigned medical staff.
- Direct supervision for mid-level prescribing clinicians (nurse practitioners and/or physician assistants).
- Demonstrate the BriteLife mission, purpose, values, and beliefs using trauma informed language with internal and external stakeholders.
- Make use of management practices including empowerment of staff, the provision of clear and concise expectations regarding duties, frequent feedback focusing on positive and problematic aspects of performance and other management practices consistent with continuous quality improvement.
- Current license in the State of Pennsylvania and able to perform the scope of responsibilities set forth in the Pennsylvania state regulations.
- Certified by ASAM/ABAM
- DEA X-Waiver
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Professional, collaborative, multi-disciplinary team environment
- DEA and license renewal reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Working with a passionate team of healthcare professionals and executive management
If you are interested in our medical director post, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Medical Director in the subject line.